Friday, November 04, 2005

East Coast

Three years have been passed since I got refusal for my F1 visa in the embassy of the United States. It made big changes in my decisions. This year our paper was accepted to be presented in IEEE System-on-Chip Conference (SoCC) which was held in Washington DC. It was a good chance for me to visit US. As I mentioned earlier I got my visa after interview and in the last week of September I was in DC. If I skip details about the conference itself, I would say, Washington DC was one the most beautiful cities which I have ever been. I think the biggest difference between DC and other similar western cities is the historical and political places which make it really special. For example, I enjoyed so much visiting "American history museum" and other nice places in international mall.

I was two days in New York city as well. To be honest, comparing to DC, NYC was so much crowded and polluted which are basically the things that I don't like at all. In downtown Manhattan always you should be careful because you have no control on things which are going on around you. Look at more pictures which were taken in DC and NYC:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanni said...

So you are alive!
...

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics man esp. those from Times square.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are waiting for your new posts. You shouldn't await so much!!;)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home