Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bloging from US!

Today was the third day of IEEE SoC Conference (SoCC'05) and yesterday I had my presentation. Everything is going well and tomorrow the conference will be finished. I will go back to Sweden during this weekend and I should experience another jetlag again! This is a short story about my trip. Actually right now I don't have an easy and comfortable access to internet to write more. Next week (if I am still alive) I will write a little bit more with some interesting pics.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Behzad. Good to hear that everything went well. Hope to see u soon.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Nanni said...

Dear Behzad,
Congradulation for your big effort in the Conference. I was not there but it seems was quiet good....

Cheers,

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Special thanks to my friends.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home