Friday, November 04, 2005

Finally...

After more than one month, finally I got time to write. In my last post I wrote that I would write about my trip if I was alive. Because of my long delay in writing I got some emails about my situation. Are you still alive? Have you come back from US? And ... . Fortunately I am still alive but I was very busy with different things and I didn't find time to write a new post. Sorry about that. I just want to say now I have three PhD courses which should be finished before Xmas and if we add one more course which I am its assistant, and some practical measurements and ... then please find a little time for me to write? ;) Just kidding! I think since I am a little bit lazy in writing new posts then it's my fault.
Anyway in the next post I will write about my recent trip to the United States. As you know it was a conference trip in order to participate in IEEE SoC Conference.
Thanks for all of my friends who sent me email because of my delay in writing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think you should start writing about your US trip asap otherwise you will have the news of your next trip and ... ;-)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home